Transform your body in 60 days with the most intense workout program ever put on DVD
MAX Interval Training—you perform long bursts of maximum-intensity exercise with short periods of rest.
How INSANITY works:
- Get into shape in record time with Max Interval Training. You’ll perform long bursts of high-intensity exercise, followed by shorter periods of rest—the opposite of traditional cardio methods.
- You can burn up to 1,000 calories per workout, and get lean and ripped without any weights or equipment.
- You’ll push yourself to your limits with this extreme cardio challenge. No weights or equipment required, just the will to make it through.
INSANITY is for:
- It’s an advanced program that’s meant to challenge even very fit athletes. But anyone can go at their own pace until they’re ready to meet this ultimate challenge.
- Anyone who is ready for a fitness challenge and wants to get into the best shape of their life.
The Method Behind The Madness
The secret to these mind-blowing INSANITY workout results: MAX Interval Training. Shaun T took traditional interval training and flipped it on its head—you perform long bursts of maximum-intensity exercises with short periods of rest. Each INSANITY workout keeps you constantly challenged as you alternate between aerobic and anaerobic intervals performed at your MAX. The result: burn up to 1,000 calories in an hour and get the most insane body in 60 days.
Shown T, your personal Insanity trainer!
Shaun T is a native of New Jersey currently residing in New York City. Shaun began training for his love of dance at Rowan University, where he received his BS in Sports Science and a minor in Theater/Dance.
Shaun has danced in theater and television, and has worked with various artists. Some of his credits include the original cast, as well as the workshop crew starring Val Kilmer, of the musical version of The Ten Commandments; Pippin; and Applause. Shaun has appeared on TV shows such as HBO’s Six Feet Under and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno; the cable channel BBC America; and the movie Beauty Shop starring Queen Latifah. He has danced with artists such as Mariah Carey, Aaron and Nick Carter, and Elephant Man. Shaun has worked with many companies, including Nike, Radio Shack, the Los Angeles Lakers, Marc Jacobs, and Boost athletic shoes.
Here’s what you get:
10 Insane Workouts
- Dig Deeper & Fit Test.To start, Shaun will put your body to the test and see what you’re made of. (30 min.)
- Plyometric Cardio Circuit.Burn fat with intervals of intense lower-body plyo and sweat-inducing cardio. (42 min.)
- Cardio Power & Resistance.Build lean muscle and upper-body definition with strength-training and power moves. (40 min.)
- Cardio Recovery.Shaun goes easier on you once a week so you’re ready for the next round. (33 min.)
- Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs.Skip the intervals—this nonstop cardio workout is all extreme. (55 min.)
- Core Cardio & Balance.Take a break after month 1 and gear up for month 2 with this workout. (37 min.)
- Max Interval Circuit & Fit Test.The interval circuit that’s more intense than anything you’ve ever done before. (86 min.)
- Max Interval Plyo.Push your legs ’til they beg for mercy with power and plyo, all at your MAX. (55 min.)
- Max Cardio Conditioning & Cardio Abs.Get pushed to your limit with this extreme cardio workout. (65 min.)
- Max Recovery. Give it a rest and build strength for another round with intense moves and stretches. (47 min.)
Plus, get these 4 free gifts:
- Elite Nutrition Plan. A food plan specifically designed to fuel your body for these intense workouts.
- Fitness Guide. It’s short and to the point, with just the information you need. We want you working out—not reading.
- INSANITY® Calendar.Lets you track your progress through Month 1 and Month 2, set workout goals, and stay motivated the whole time. Plus, the Fit Test Tracker tracks your results as you transform your body.
- FREE Online Support Tools. Stay inspired with round-the-clock access to fitness experts and peer support.
Bonus workout available on Team Beachbody®:
- Fast and Furious. When you’re short on time, get a 45-minute workout packed into 20 minutes with this bonus INSANITY workout available only on Team Beachbody.
Recent Customer Reviews
- “I’m smiling because I Love It!!!!!! Anyone who is working out with insanity knows what I’m talking about!!! There is not enough space on my review to explain how amazing Shaun T and the insanity workout has changed my life. My 18 year old son and I are in our 7th week of insanity and are beyond excited to complete the program, and everyday I am more excited and motivated to workout to see how much stronger I am. Get the workout, it will completly change your life and your body! This is the real thing!”
- “This program is GREAT. I saw results in 3 weeks. I am in my 4th week week and I have lost 10 lbs. This program motivates me to workout- especially after seeing results. The excercises are challenging, but I continued to see improvement as I got stronger!”
- “I’m in week 5 of Insanity with a friend and can’t believe how it works. It motivates me to want to do more and keep the program up. I am in the military and have to complete a physical fitness test twice a year. I went running during week four and shaved over a minute off of my run time. I have never done the 1.5 mile run as fast as I did and I can imagine it will only keep getting better. I was able to keep running at a faster pace without slowing down like I typically do. Thanks Insanity, I’m gonna keep coming back for more! Looking forward to the second 60 days after the first 60 are over.”