Tai Cheng™: Mobility, Agility, Vitality. Everything is about to feel better.
What is Tai Cheng™?
Tai Cheng is a 12-week total-body fitness program developed by martial arts master trainer Dr. Mark Cheng, designed for immediate and long-term benefits from learning the graceful movements of Tai Chi (pronounced “tie-CHEE”). Tai Chi is a martial art practiced primarily for its health and physical
conditioning benefits, rather than for combat. Many health experts today agree there’s an association between the daily practice of Tai Chi and improvements in health, both physical and mental.
Every day, the Tai Cheng program takes you through a gentle, energizing warm-up and the practice of Tai Chi moves. Each move helps you strengthen areas of weakness, tone muscles, and burn calories, while also helping you increase flexibility, improve balance, and reduce stiffness.
Elite athletes find that Tai Cheng helps improve athletic performance in fundamental ways. If you’re overweight, Tai Cheng can help you shed pounds safely as your entire body becomes stronger and more agile. Whatever your fitness level, daily practice of Tai Cheng can result in greater awareness and help improve your strength, energy, and stability.
[nimbus_show_more label=”Why is Tai Cheng Effective?” open=”false”]
Why is Tai Cheng effective?
From childhood on, our mobility decreases until we lose our natural alignment, flexibility, and strength. We convince ourselves that it’s natural to wake up with aches, or fight through stiffness. But it isn’t.
Tai Cheng’s gentle and thoughtful movements can help open your joints, reduce painful knots in your muscles, and promote balance and flexibility, so your health can actually improve as you age. These therapeutic postures can help increase lung capacity, improve muscle strength, and encourage your blood to circulate more regularly through areas where it may have been sluggish, removing toxins and helping to boost your immune system.
The Tai Cheng workouts can make you feel good, help improve your posture, have a positive effect on your energy level, and help restore the fluidity and physical strength that come from gentle and comprehensive total-body conditioning. The practice of Tai Cheng promotes suppleness, strength, ease of motion, and inner peace, helping prolong your fitness and your enjoyment of the activities you love. [/nimbus_show_more]
[nimbus_show_more label=”How Does Tai Cheng Work?” open=”false”]
How does Tai Cheng work?
In teaching Tai Cheng, Dr. Cheng uses a technique called Dynamic Motion Control™. This teaching method helps you
understand Tai Chi and its movements by developing fluency in it, similar to the way you learn a new language: by first being exposed to sounds, then turning the sounds into words, and later combining those words into phrases. In Tai Cheng, you’ll learn individual movements, join the movements together to make combinations, then build the combinations into longer series.
Dynamic Motion Control allows you to experience the practice of Tai Chi, and the Tai Cheng program, without feeling overwhelmed by being introduced to too many moves at the same time.[/nimbus_show_more]
[nimbus_show_more label=”What Makes Tai Cheng Unique?” open=”false”]
What makes Tai Cheng unique?
Tai Cheng isn’t just a Tai Chi instructional video. It’s a fusion of the traditional Chinese martial art with modern functional movement training. Tai Cheng’s mingling of exercise for both body and mind can help you change your health in a profound way. Neural Reboot—the warm-up you’ll do every day—helps wake up your body, prepare your mind for Tai Cheng practice, and give you a platform of stability, strength, and safety. You’ll learn a workout that promotes balance and flexibility, helping you feel more energy and less pain. All this helps you develop greater physical control and body awareness.
Tai Cheng helps take the “parking brakes” off your dormant muscles and allows the overworked ones to relax. Through this practice, you’ll learn to move with less strain, access your full range of motion, and help condition your body to function as it should.[/nimbus_show_more]
[nimbus_show_more label=”What’s Included?” open=”false”]
12 workout DVDs, plus, a Master Scroll DVD:
- Master Scroll DVD:Learn everything you need to master Tai Cheng. Dr. Cheng breaks down each of the 18 Tai Cheng moves so you can watch exactly how each move is done and be ready to learn them from Day 1!
- DVDs 1–3:You’ll learn 6 Tai Chi moves, combining them into a fluid routine that builds strength, increases your overall range of motion, and helps reduce pain.
- DVDs 4–6:Dr. Cheng teaches you 6 new moves to help increase your energy; burn off excess fat; and build greater stability, strength, and balance.
- DVDs 7–9:You’ll be introduced to the final 6 moves that you’ll need to learn on your way to becoming a Tai Chi Master.
- DVDs 10–12: The last 3 discs will guide you through performing all 18 moves, in a powerful, yet graceful health-boosting routine.
You’ll also get these valuable tools:
- “Easy Does It” Fitness Guide:Filled with practical tips on form, technique, and mind-body realignment, it shows you how to complete Tai Cheng to help improve your health, energy, and mobility.
- “Feel Better Food Plan” Nutrition Guide:Use this guide to find delicious, easy-to-make meals and snacks that’ll help you feel younger, healthier, and more energetic.
- 90-day Daily Workout Calendar:We’ve done the work for you so you always know which sequence to do and when. Just follow along and chart your progress.
- Blue Foam Roller:Work out everyday kinks and pains and loosen tight muscles as you develop better balance, posture, and flexibility.
- Tai Cheng Tape Measure: Track the changes in your entire body as you get healthier and stronger.
In addition, you’ll receive these 6 FREE BONUS gifts (A $250 VALUE!):
- Applied Tai Cheng: Travel and Sport (BONUS DVD): Learn how to use Tai Cheng to get more enjoyment from your favorite sports. And, discover exercises you can do while traveling—even on a plane!
- Low-Resistance Strength Band*: Use it to build up your strength and balance.
- Medium-Resistance Strength Band*: Step up to the green band for more resistance.
- “Just Eat This” Week-long Menu Plan: Receive a week’s worth of healthy meal recipes to help you make the right food choices.
- Removable Floor Tape: Create your Tai Cheng foot placement grid with low adhesive strips that leave no sticky marks to clean up afterward.
- Free Team Beachbody 30-day VIP Club Membership: Stay motivated with positive peer support, chat with trainers, receive expert diet and fitness tips, and get 10% off Beachbody® gear, programs, and nutritionals.
Exclusive BONUS: Order Tai Cheng on Team Beachbody, and receive the Tai Cheng Body Alignment For Better Living DVD—a $19.95 value—FREE![/nimbus_show_more]
90-Day Money-Back Guarantee: We’re so sure you’ll love this program, we’re giving you our 90-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied within 90 days, simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization number to return Tai Cheng for a full refund of the purchase price, less shipping and handling. But keep the bonus gifts just for trying Tai Cheng.
Consult your physician before beginning any exercise program. Results may vary. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition.
*Resistance Bands contain natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.